FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT heatonup@verizon.net IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE YOUR IMAGE WITHIN 24 HOURS Or your nail product order within one week :) THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING HERE :) **** If you see an products or images you like, just scroll below to find it or click the side bar links. If you have any questions, please email me at heatonup@verizon.net Thank you for stopping in today.

Monday

Time Out Digi = $3.00










   Time Out
download = $3.00
(Card picture is example only)
Here are some good saying you can add with this image...
1."My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."-- Mark Twain
2.It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~Barbara Kingsolver,
3.Children are a great comfort in your old age - and they help you reach it faster, too. ~Lionel Kauffma
4.Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. ~Sam Levenson
5.For Crying Out Loud (outside) - I forgot it was your Birthday (inside)


Thank you Carol for those wonderful sayings :)