FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT heatonup@verizon.net IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE YOUR IMAGE WITHIN 24 HOURS Or your nail product order within one week :) THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING HERE :) **** If you see an products or images you like, just scroll below to find it or click the side bar links. If you have any questions, please email me at heatonup@verizon.net Thank you for stopping in today.

Saturday

"Priscillastyles" is back in a BIG way!!!
Do you have crafter's nails?

Want to match your favorite outfit?
Tired of messed up wet nails and salon prices?

I have the answer!
I have the answer at this Online Party!
It will be open for a couple of weeks so when you can,
Check it out!
I have the answer!

ALL ORDERS SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOU WITHIN 5 DAYS! 
Make sure to click on the Direct Link Below or
when finalizing your order you click on my event so I will get credit :) 

Hi everyone. I'm so excited to share this fantastic new product with you. This is the newest thing in nail styling and this is my launch party. I just LOVE this brand new product line and I KNOW you will too. Any orders (small or large) will help to kick start my new business. If you want to host your own Nail Bar Party, test out the product, have a bunch of fun and earn some freebies, just contact me. If you would like to get in on the ground floor of this brand new business opportunity. I'm here to help.
(((hugs and happy shopping)))




 These are my daughter's nails.....we just LOVE this new product :)